Wednesday, September 16, 2009

driving by bus can be surprisingly scary :-D

Hello everyone,

I have to say: I am not really good at driving by bus. Or at least, I am not lucky about it. My line is always the one who is late or crowded or somethingsomethingsomething. So I was so proud today of taking the right line, which just takes 30 minutes from school to where I work and carries me to the gemeentehuis right in time.
Well; at least I thought it would.
Until some kids (YES, KIDS. Which means, well, I would say from 13 to 16) were too noisy and were playing with the "stop"-button. That scared the bull-like bus driver that much, that he didn't drop us (noone.) off. No way. We stayed in the bus, waiting for the controlleur, and the driver drove about ten times the same little circle through Zolder. Around the Gemeentehuis, where I had to be. Actually.
Dammit.
First I thought, there would be something wrong with the brakes. But no, the bus driver was scared. And probably wanted to show who the "mighty boss" is. I interprete this as a kind of discrimination and unadequate punishment. The scary kids were turkish. I stand right next to them, to me, they didn't do anything. Well, maybe they played with the "stop"-button. But the bus driver played with much more.
________________

The cool thing today was, I tried to speak dutch to people. And they understood me! That was so cool :-)
Tonight I am going to Hasselt to visit Amanda and at the same time break through her boredom after work. Wow, I am so glad that I am not that alone. Sooo... I am waiting what the day brings. Hopefully Pasta or Fritjes. And a good talk with my latvian heart.

Salut! Tot morgen!

xoxo to Mama en Papa. Tim, Herzlichen Glueckwunsch zum Fuehrerschein. Ich wusste immer, wer von uns beiden der bessere Autofahrer wird haha :-) ... Amanda, see u. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment