Wednesday, October 21, 2009

i feel good :-)

yes, ladies and gentleman, i do feel good. Just by accident ;-)

okay, seriously: ( i just recognize that i am AGAIN two weeks not up-to-date)

Last weekend:

- Just exhausting, started on thursday, got to know very interesting people... on saturday Amanda and me in the Versuz in Hasselt. (big discotheek but not as cool as i expected it to be, but we had korting-tickets, so... why not :-D) AMANDA thought that the first bus was at 6 - but no... we waited together with about 30 other youth til our bus came. at 8. So, i was awfully tired :-D

This week:

- I follow a computerlesson now, which drives me crazy because I am pretty bad at it.
- I am ready with school!!!! Best thing ever :-) Now i can finally go to a higher class. But i have to admit, i was a little but sad when we all left. It was also alittle "home", even though it was tiring, boring, unbelievably different people with different backgrounds. But i learned something.

Halima wants to become a nurse but she cant because of her headscarf. She is nineteen and since two years married, she was the most eager person in class.

Fatima admitted that she had a crappy last year and that she laughing to cover it.

Guillano wants to study something with computer and security and studied arts in his country. Hes making his drivers license.

Since Sheyma is married and pregnant she didnt come to school anymore.

Olga is unhappy because she liked her life in White Russia better but her husband is belgian.

Kaori wants to follow almost every class in "volwassenenonderwijs" when she can speak nederlands.

I think these people belong to the most bravest ones I have ever known. They left EVERYTHING behind, stepped in an unsecure future, for better opportunities for her kids, themselves.
How can we dare not to appreciate this power behind those people?
Why dont we accept them, if they are so brave, so powerful in their ambitions?
What chances do we miss if we bring them down?
Which chance do they offer for our socierty?

- This weekend:

Friday: I saw the atomium! I made a postcard picture and enjoyed good music and rain in brussels...

Saturday: Jump in beach party!! Very nice "fuif" (youthparty from far too young til 25) which offered me a useful impression of the belgian youth (besides having a lot of fun of course!!)

- belgians can drink. i was impressed.
- the youth smokes EVERYWHERE weed and i guess everybody knows.
- driving drunk doesnt seem to be an obstacule for going home.

So, all in all, the fuif was great fun and i am so happy that i met finally the people from JH Jovita which are not stubborn Chiros or Scouts (not that i dont like them but in general they are not very open-minded to not-chiros :-))). JH JOVITA is really the most social youthhouse :-D

Sunday:

- meeting with youth council. Horrible headache and very complicated people around. But interesting though.

THIS THIS week:

I feel good. Settled down I guess. I mean, really. Language is better and better ( i have finally the feeling that people understand me when i talk to them).

Oh yes, Belgium, i like you!!!!

On friday my parents will come. and my :bro: and my zus. YEAH!

Groetjes to my lovely family, who is bringing dark bread over here, to the people from JH Jovita which are just so nice, to bram for good music and to octavio and my former class. And to Belgium. :-DD

No comments:

Post a Comment